Source: Preparing For Your Plan Meeting
Examples of things you will be asked about in your first NDIS planning conversation
- your personal details
- your community and mainstream supports
- how to manage every day activities
- your safety, including equipment, accommodation or help to take care of yourself or your home
- the goals you want to pursue
- ways to manage your plan
- the support you need to use your NDIS plan.
At the end of your planning conversation we’ll talk about the next steps, including how your plan will be reviewed and how to start using the funding in your plan.
For participants who will have an early childhood partner or LAC to support them to implement their plan:
An early childhood partner or Local Area Coordinator (LAC) from an NDIS partner organisation will be in contact with you to discuss your plan, help you access supports and talk about your goals with you.