Date(s) - July 14, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This workshop breakdowns the sections of the NDIS Plan.
How to read and understand the information contained within the NDIS Price Guide.
By referencing the information in the NDIS Plan to that in the NDIS Price Guide you will:
- Have a better understanding of Services and Supports that can be accessed
- The highest rate that you can pay for a Service or Support
- What the rate includes or doesn’t include
- The types of Services and Supports available given your NDIS Plan
- Terminology within the NDIS Plan and Price Guide
Our workshops are run by Parents living the NDIS experience.
Can be claimed from your Plan or Self Managed NDIS plan as “Assistance to Self Manage” in Core funding or Training for Carers/Parents in Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living
Bookings are closed for this event.